Criminal Defense Lawyers on Child Abuse
According to reports, there are about thirty percent of child abuse cases that only resulted in one successful allegation. The rest of the percentage was considered unsubstantiated or false in their accusations. Some of the crimes committed against children are the following:
• Child neglect and battery
• Underage forced labor
• Child kidnapping and trafficking
• Child molestation
• Exposure to substances that are dangerous
Reporting child abuse is the start of a meaningful relationship between the lawyer and its client. When engaged in a child abuse case, the criminal defense lawyer has that responsibility to be an advocate. A lawyer must first identify how it all started. Therefore, the lawyer must know how child abuse took place and what its components are. Complications which may lead risks for abuse are:
• Family history of child abuse – patterns of an abused parent is being pinpointed as one of the main factors why their children are abused. They to receive the same treatment as what their parents have encountered when they were still children. Sadly, there is no possible treatment seen because of continuous denial that there is something wrong.
• Drug and alcohol abuse – if the child is brought up by alcoholic parents, there is a high tendency that because of being under the influence of drug or alcohol abuse, determination of right and wrong can’t be accounted for. Without control of sudden outburst of impulses, emotional and physical abuse is more likely to happen. Parents or guardians who are always intoxicated tend to abuse their child more often.
When these are diagnosed by the criminal defense lawyer as grounds pertaining to child abuse, then the case will be filed to court. Children who have suffered too much under neglect and abuse may have higher chances of winning a case but that doesn’t mean that the pain of their past will go away. Emotional and physical scarring can be expected to run through parts of their life which may damage the child’s ability to have a healthy relationship as well as the capability to maintain a sense of well-being.
Criminal defense lawyers have the opportunity to make a difference. But first, it should start with a concerned citizen who can no longer take the abuse received by a neighbor or an acquaintance. You may become reluctant in interfering with a life not yours but it is also your responsibility to help others in need, especially children.
If children are taken away from abusive guardians, then they will have a higher chance of healing earlier from what was done to them. That is why, before it’s too late, you should immediately report to concerned authorities in order to proceed with appropriate sanctions.
By your GoodBuddy Richard La Compte
You may contact me through my Help Desk***Sorry Comments Are Temporarily Disabled!
My ArticlesQualities Of A Good Criminal Defense Lawyer
The Job Of A Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Law: A Better Understanding To Defend Oneself
Private Or Public Criminal Defense Lawyer
Effective Ways On Selecting An Appropriate Criminal Defense Lawyer
Looking For A Criminal Defense Lawyer In Indiana
Criminal Defense Lawyers On Child Abuse
Criminal Defense Lawyer And Murder Cases
How Criminal Defense Lawyers Are Made
The Ideal Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Lawyer In San Diego
Criminal Defense Lawyer: An Overview
Criminal Defense Lawyer In Florida
Seeking Criminal Defense Lawyer Advice On Death Penalty
Criminal Defense Lawyer And DUI Cases
Lawyer On Possession Of Illegal Substances
Criminal Defense Lawyers And Their Expertise
Criminal Defense Lawyers Your Get Out Of Jail Card
Hiring The Right Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Lawyer – Non Profit
Finding A Capable Criminal Defense Lawyer
Ways On Determining A Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Competency
Gathering Factual Evidence Against Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal Defense Lawyer And Misdemeanor Cases